MRF seeks to employ young enthusiastic professionals with the following minimum qualifications: Excellent written and spoken English and Bahasa Malaysia; SCUBA diver qualification;excellent swimming skills; creative writing and communications skills; computing skills with a preference for those with GIS capabilities; friendly disposition and both team and individual working skills. Given immigration limitations preference will be given to applicants from Sabah, Malaysia, followed by other Malaysian States, and lastly international applicants.
The Marine Research Foundation is seeking a Field Technical Assistant to assist with technical and administrative tasks.
Position: Field Technical Assistant
Salary Range MYR 1,200-1,500
Contract: 1 Year, extendable based on performance.
Key Qualifications and Requirements:
- Diploma, degree or equivalent; with a minimum of 2 years’ experience in any technical background, preferably marine science.
- Holds a valid Malaysian IC.
- Fluent in Bahasa Malaysia and English. Mandarin is desirable.
- Holds a valid car driving licence.
- Strong technical, communication and problem solving skills areessential.
- A working understanding of IT skills (e.g. MS Office).
- Willingness to travel as needed.
Last date for submission: 31st August 2017
For a detailed job description and application submission, please contact: [email protected]